All righty then! I have absolutely nothing to say. Before I started this blog I thought of tons of things to write about, and now... nothin', notta, NOT-A-THING! Why didn't I start this thing in the summer time, when I was home and had way more time?
4 comments:
Oh Pam, I have thought of no less than 13 things to blog about today...but now, now I have nothing. All day long witty thoughts fly into, and promptly out of my head. I think it's the "mommy brain" that I have. Maybe someday we will live up to our Blogging Potential.
Yes, summer was so good for blogging. Now, I have the same problem. Not enough time to formulate thoughts and happenings into a coherent post. You are not alone!
Absolutely, summer was the best. Unlimited time, unlimited material. Good times.
I am dried up, too.
But I will push through for the good of the blog!
don't give up girls! i love it when ya'll post. and i am patient. just keep em coming ladies! : )
Post a Comment