Friday, November 30, 2007

Birthday Week

I feel like a little girl today... I am just so excited! My husband has planned a birthday week for me. It started Wednesday when "the rest of the spices" spoiled my husbands weekend surprise by telling me I was spending the night with Janelle Saturday after our church's Christmas party. Yea!!!! Then the kid in him could be contained no longer and he gave me my present, a beautiful pair of earrings, to wear on our date Friday night. I was instructed to take Friday off work and get my hair highlighted and cut. (I need it so badly) The fun continues with a day of shopping with Janelle on Saturday. Sunday I am sleeping in and missing church (gasp). Monday evening I am taking my daughter to a movie. And finally Tuesday (my actual b-day) we are going out for a family celebration. I am so grateful for this time. Thanks Honey!!

10 comments:

Carissa said...

happy happy birthday pam! that sounds like SUCH a great week/weekend! ENJOY! can't wait to hear all about it!

Janelle said...

I am honored to have a role in your fun week. We will have a blast! I can't wait to shop, eat, and watch movies.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL date with Tod tonight! I can't wait to hear all about it!

You deserve the birthday of your dreams.

Alana said...

Is this a special birthday #? Or does he do this every year? Happy Birthday...enjoy your fun time!!

Shelley said...

I am a FIRM believer in the "Birthday Week"! Well, at least for mom's. I feel like that should be the one week a year that is all about YOU! Sounds like you have one great hubby there!

Pam said...

Oh Alana... I will be........ gulp.....40!

Tod has always been great about birthdays and Christmas. He's just a big kid.

Sarah Markley said...

This sounds great! Sounds like my dream week! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and Happy Birthday!

Rochelle said...

Oh... I love birthday weeks!! Happy birthay to you!!

Janelle said...

Well, I never in my wildest dreams thought we would end up in the SAME restaurant on Friday night. What a coincidence! :)

dawn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY, MY FRIEND!

Sure love you and your precious family!

Thinking of you today!

michelle said...

Happy Birthday Pam! I can't wait to hear more about your fun week!