Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More Than a Neighbor

I just wanted to give a shout out to Dawn for saving the day. My car wouldn't start this morning and like a good neighbor and a even better friend Dawn loaned me her van for the day. Isn't she awesome?

6 comments:

Carissa said...

she IS awesome!!!!

Alana said...

What a great friend! Hope you get your car up and running again soon!

Shelley said...

Oh, I HATE it when things like that happen!!! I'm so glad Dawn was there for you!

Anonymous said...

Note to self...Dawn rocks call her if I am in a pinch!

What a great gal.

Hope your car troubles are solved quickly. Good luck.

dawn said...

Y'all are too much! Pam is a wonderful friend and neighbor to me. We share a lot more than just an egg now and then.

Pam-I let you borrow foil last week. Isn't that blog worthy?

I was happy to do it and it got me out of afternoon pick up...you can take my van anyday for that!

Love you, friend!

Janelle said...

She is a sweetie!