2 Corinthians 12:9-10
9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Tod has had an interview for a new job. He has been asked back for a second interview. Please pray with us. Tuesday December 4th at 10:00 is the interview. Thank you all.
6 comments:
I will definitely pray for you. Good news!
Thanks for loving on my boy today ;-)
That is great news!
I will pray for you.
You know I will be praying!
will do!!! so exciting! hope it goes GREAT!
We'll be praying continuously! Thanks for letting us help!
I'll be praying as well!
Post a Comment