My B-day week was great! My husband surprised me at dinner with these wonderful friends.
I spent the weekend with Janelle. We had a blast just walking around the shops at the local hot spot. We had to stop here and have a foot massage. A word of advice: Don't buy your heavy Yankee* candles first thing.
And then we ate at the fabulous Fish* Market restaurant ( the guy in the picture is Janelle's step-dad)
Monday I spent time with my favorite girl.
And Tuesday I went to lunch with my parents and then to dinner with Tod and the kids.
I must confess... I was going to do a whole catch up post, but I am so computer challenged that this post (with all the pictures and stuff) has taken me way too long. So I must bid you farewell and I will post more later.
6 comments:
I'm so glad you're back! And I love seeing your pics! Looks like lots of fun!
soooo glad to have you back! loved your post! think you are GREAT!!
Welcome back!
Looks like you had a great week!
You are a dear friend that carried my Yankee candle through half the Landing.
Love the pictures! Loved the birthday weekend...let's do another real soon!!!
Looks like the perfect way to celebrate! Glad you had fun!
I'm excited to see you are back in blog world! Sounds like a perfect birthday weekend!
Post a Comment