Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So Much to Say, So Little Time...Take Two

Praise the Lord; Tod has a job! After 2 ½ months of job searching Tod has found what we feel the Lord had in mind all along. Our prayer from the beginning has been to be able to stay in the area, to be able to keep our house, and for Tod to find something he could be passionate about. He is going to be working for this company. This company helps children who wet the bed at night become dry. We have actually used this program for two of our children. It works! The seed was planted back in July when we found out that there were not any representatives in this area and Tod commented about what it would be like to work for this company. That was it until late December when everything else Tod looked at didn’t work out. We started talking about moving and we didn’t want to do that. Tod mentioned this company and we talked about it, he called and they hired him. He left today to go to Wisconsin for a week for training. The down side is that Tod will have to travel for this job. We really have had great peace about the whole losing his job thing. I will confess I did have a two day pity party in December. On my birthday Tod had a second interview with a resort here in town and we had high hopes that this was where God wanted him. Half way through the interview they told him they had already hired someone. I have to continually remind myself (out loud) that GOD IS IN CONTROL! He knows the plans he has for us, plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future. And this may sound crazy, but I am also learning that applies to the small stuff just as much as the big stuff. We are so thankful for this new opportunity for Tod. Please feel free to e-mail me if you want more info regarding this company. I would love to share more with you.
Blessings!


5 comments:

Janelle said...

Great update about Tod. I enjoyed looking at the website for more info. I know he will be successful. It will probably come with a lot of ups and downs, but He is in control ALWAYS.

We are praying for your family.

Alana said...

That's great, Pam! I'm so glad God is blessing you with peace in this situation!

And the blog will be a great way to keep him up to date on things while he is away!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! So glad to hear the news.

Shelley said...

That is Wonderful news! I know you are excited, and probably nervous too. We'll keep praying for you and your family as you all transition. I think I've heard of this program before, and I'm glad that it's a good fit for your family!

Carissa said...

such great news pam!!! so happy for you guys!