Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


13 reasons why I’m glad there is no school tomorrow

  • get to sleep in
  • jammie day!
  • get to sit and drink a whole cup of coffee
  • get to be home
  • with my kids
  • and my husband
  • catch up reading your blogs
  • comment on your blogs
  • take a nap
  • bake cookies
  • eat cookies
  • watch a movie
  • did I mention stay home all day!!!!!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the day!

love the new pics!

Alana said...

I LOVE stay at home all day days! They are THE BEST. Your plan sounds heavenly!

Shelley said...

Sounds Great! Can I come over for the Bake Cookies, Eat Cookies part?

dawn said...

Can we come over? We will wear our jammies and I can make some cookie dough!

Janelle said...

Great picture of the kids. Glad you figured it out. You are a computer whiz!

OK. You never mentioned cookies on the phone. Are you having second thoughts? Cookies beat laundry ANYDAY!

Carissa said...

hope it was a FANTASTIC day!!!

Pam said...

Girls you are always welcome to come over whether I am baking cookies or not. We should have had a girlie game day in our p.j.s while all the kids played downstairs.

dawn said...

The new picture looks great. Boy do I love those dimples!

Shelley said...

Love the new Pic! Those look like three awesome kids!

michelle said...

I love your new picture! Your kids are getting so big! Sounds like we had a similar snow day!