Friday, February 22, 2008

The Best Snow Day Yet...

Yesterday was so much fun! Our family had a blast out on the ice. We have a steep hill that goes past our house and it was absolutely perfect for sledding. Dawn's boys came over to play with us, so we had several races. I wish I could figure out how to post a video. I have one with all of us on a huge sled (look at picture 3 to guess what we used) going down the hill and I am video taping as we are riding down; it was awesome!

Here's our little spicy guy!



Young T-man



Can anyone guess what they are riding on?



Dog pile down the hill!



Dawn's crew!





Hope you all had fun too!

12 comments:

Alana said...

That looks like so much fun! We stayed inside all day. Didn't even think about sledding on the ice.

dawn said...

So much fun! My boys had a great time. Thanks for having them, well, some of them, all day.

Anonymous said...

I love the snow, but not so much the ice. We stayed in all day, but JP is BEGGING me to go out today.


I just know I will tear myself up on the ice, snow is so much more forgiving.

glad you all had fun!

Shelley said...

Is that a window??? I'm like, Surely not...but what else is it?

We had a blast on the ice too! Jason got an old inner tube out, placed a rubbermaid lid across it, and WA LA! A sled! Our driveway looks a lot like your hill, it was just perfect for sledding!

Carissa said...

i'm such a stick in the mud. never even considered going out in the ice to have fun! so glad ya'll had a great time though!

Janelle said...

Is it a fridge door? What a super-duper day. Wish we lived closer.

Janelle said...

TABLE!!! Is that from the church? Ummmm...I'm telling!

Pam said...

Our "sled" was a six foot table!

Pam said...

Okay Janelle, your 2nd comment wasn't there when I started to post mine. You win!!! And it is not from church...I can't believe you would tattle.

Janelle said...

What did I win?

A Starbuck gift card?
A free round trip to nowhere?
Unlimited free babysitting?
A makeover?

What?? I am dying here.

Pam said...

A free ride of course!

No? How about lunch with me?

Janelle said...

Lunch with you is the perfect reward. Time and place?