1. You are thoughtful
2. You are funny
3. You are generous
4. You are an optimist
5. You are patient
6. You are kind
7. You don’t hold a grudge
8. You are a great friend
9. You are an awesome DAD
10. You are a loving husband
11. You love the Lord
12. You make me smile
13. God made you just for me!
5 comments:
Reasons I love the T-man....
He is an available neighbor
He is very funny
He is always smiling
He plays with my kids
He calls Boy2 the graminator and that makes me giggle
He drives to school in the mornings when I want to go back to bed
He will come over to my house no matter what time it is at night to find out what that noise might be on the back porch and yes, it was our own dog...
He grills out really well
He has a pool and lets us swim whenever we want to
What's not to love!
What a sweet post! He sounds absolutely great! And your previous post cracked me up! Sounds all too familiar...
Reasons I love the Tman...
He has a great wife!
He has a great wife!
He has a great wife!
So, I overlook his flaws :)
Just kidding, T. You are cool.
Hope you had a great day with your Valentine!
Thank you, Pam for making a comment on my blog! It was very sweet and I agree! This post is very sweet also =).
Post a Comment