Well... I'm a day late, but that's only because I was exhausted after Spicy Guy's b-day party. We had a 5 hour b-day party yesterday (that was my compromise to not having a sleepover) and then I drove everyone home; just in time for their parents to put their sugar hyped kids to bed! sorry ya'll!! Really!! Anyway, here are all the highlights. Oh, but first I have to thank my wonderful husband for really doing most of the work and organizing all the activities. I basically only made cookies and took pictures.
Whiffle Ball
The Blue Team
The Red Team
Chicken Fight!!!!



Pinata!

Bonfire...
...with marshmallow throwing!

Birthday Cookies!

It was an awesome day with a great bunch of friends!
I hope you had fun Sweet Boy! I love you!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Yummy looking cookies!
I totally thought "Spice Guy" was Spice Daddy, so I got confused when you said he didn't get a sleepover and you had to drive his friends home.
hahaha, I need to get my spices right!
What a great party!! Where is Skip, the Ultimate Chicken Fighter???
Z loved this party!!
5 hours?! You are the WOMAN! And I know you did more than just bake cookies and take pictures. Happy Birthday Spicy Guy!
Happy Birthday! What a fun way to celebrate!
Looks like all the elements of a very fun party! Happy (now very belated) birthday to Spice ;-)
Oh, and I've bee meaning to thank you in person...but thank you SO much for the passes you gave us to use while my niece was here. We appreciated those more than you know!!! You are awesome!
Post a Comment