Friday, October 19, 2007
Let me explain the name
My husband and I have three kids. Ever since our youngest was about one or two, my husband began describing our kids as Salt, Pepper and the Rest of the Spice Rack. Our first two are as different as... you guessed it salt and pepper. One is a boy and one is a girl. One is athletic and one isn't. One is outgoing and one is shy. You get the picture. Then there is our youngest... he is the Rest of the Spice Rack. He has a little bit of everything. Each of our kids adds there own special flavor to our family. They are my favorite people in the whole world. How would you describe your kids?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love your name! It is perfect. I am so excited that you are joining in the cyber-fun. I can't wait to read more...
I love you!
so excited about your blog pam!!
Welcome...welcome!
Love the name and the story behind it! Isn't it amazing how different siblings can be?
You have such wisdom as a wife and mother. This is a very exciting blog for me. SO glad you joined the ranks.
As for our house....we are steak, salmon and pasta alfredo...all very unique tastes, all oh, so delicious and all my favorites.
Pam, I'm so happy that you joined in the fun! I can't wait to read about your "spicy" life! I would say that my first two kiddos are definately "salt and pepper", or as I say, Summer and Winter! Time will tell about #3, so far he does seem like a mix of the first 2! I guess that would make him Fall or Spring!
Thanks for the warm welcome! I will definitely be posting more comments on all of your blogs, now that I know how fun it is to read what others say.
Yeah Pam! I'm excited to hear more from you!
Post a Comment